Your E&O Program Benefits:
- Low Rates
- Expanded coverage levels and limits
- Immediate Certificate Print
- Easy Online Enrollment
- Comprehensive Coverage
Welcome to the ECA Marketing, Inc. group sponsored professional liability insurance program. CalSurance® is an insurance broker located in Orange, California. For over thirty years CalSurance has used the group sponsored program format to provide life insurance agents and property/casualty agents and agencies with their professional liability insurance coverage.
The ECA Marketing sponsored E&O program with CalSurance Associates is designed to meet the needs of most agents working with ECA Marketing.
Agents working on advanced cases may not have coverage for some of their activities. If you are working with Life Settlements or Premium Financing of Life policies, please contact Ross Jordan of CalSurance Associates. He can be reached at 267-392-5217 or email Ross at email@example.com
CalSurance Associates has access to alternative E&O carriers who may be able to provide E&O insurance that may cover the different exposures associated with advanced insurance placements
What makes the group sponsored professional liability insurance program unique?
- Ease of enrollment - The process will take about 5 to 10 minutes. There are no long applications to be completed. Simply click on the E&O Online Enrollment link at the right.
- Broad coverage - Click on Enrollment Packet to review the Program Highlights for coverage details.
- Stability - Coverage is provided by American Automobile Insurance Company, rated "A+", Excellent, XV by A.M. Best and Company. Further, the policy is filed and admitted in all fifty states.
- Claims Handling - Lancer Claims Services, a division of Brown and Brown of California, Inc. handles the professional liability insurance claims. You will receive a call back from the adjuster that will be handling your claim from beginning to end within 24 hours of reporting the claim.
As financial service professionals we all know the importance of responsible and appropriate coverage to protect our professional and personal interests. In our litigious society, coverage against the risk of lawsuits resulting from errors and omissions is essential.
If you have any questions regarding the E&O Program or want a copy of the complete policy, please contact CalSurance Customer Service at 800-745-7189. Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you 7am - 5pm PST, Monday through Friday.